Visual SlideShow Mac Description
Visual SlideShow Features:
* Windows & Mac Support - Visual SlideShow has Windows and MAC versions.
* Flickr & PhotoBucket Support - Use photos directly from Flickr or PhotoBucket in your slideshow.
* Mootools plugin - SlideShow based on famous Mootools script.
* Built-in FTP - You can publish your SlideShow online using Built-in FTP client or save to a local drive for testing.
* Beautiful effects - Numerous transition effects: Fade, Flash, Fold, Ken Burns, Push.
* XHTML Valid Code - The generated code for Slide Show is fully XHTML compliant.
*Autostart and Loop options - You can allow your slideshow to start automatically after the page loading or play it at any time. Use Loop Slide Show option to make it running virtually forever.
* Adding caption - Enter any comment or text about the image in the SlideShow. Choose if you want to captions in the Slide Show or not.
* Automatic thumbnail creation - Thumbnails for the images will be created automatically. You can select their alignment: Top, Right, Bottom, Left. Hi-quality image scaling with anti-aliasing.
* Various slide show themes - A lot of nice slide show themes with different effects are available.
Visual SlideShow Mac Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Visual SlideShow Mac 1.6
* New templates are added - Pinboard and Crystal.
* Flickr and Photobucket support. Add flickr or photobucket album or a single photo to your gallery!
* "Auto Loop" option. If unchecked, the slideshow plays only one loop and stops at first slide.
* Bug fixes.
...See Full Release Notes
Visual SlideShow Mac Requirements